Created by Flipsy, the world’s most comprehensive book buyback price comparison engine, BookSeller turns your smartphone into an ISBN barcode scanner so you can quickly see what any book is worth – then instantly sell it for a profit.
Features packed into the latest version of BookSeller include:
* Lightning-fast scanning: Scan one book per second, and get results in just two seconds
* Ease-of-use: Just scan book barcodes, BookSeller handles the rest
* Improved accuracy: BookSeller now reads all barcodes accurately and displays real-time buyback offers from more than 20 of the highest-paying online buyback companies
* Bluetooth scanner compatibility: BookSeller integrates with nearly all Bluetooth scanners for ultra-fast price-checking
* Color-coded “profit potential” indicators: A quick glance reveals which books are worth buying
* Buying low to sell high? BookSeller lets you know if you’re getting the best deal by also checking the Direct Textbook database to reveal the lowest price your book is being sold for online.
BookSeller is the perfect all-in-one solution for:
* College Bookstores
* Retail bookstores
* Professional book buyers and sellers
To use BookSeller, simply:
1. Scan the book’s ISBN barcode with the built-in scanner or an external Bluetooth scanner (follow your scanner’s device pairing instructions). Alternatively, you can manually enter the ISBN.
2. BookSeller quickly shows you the highest online buyback offer and applies a “profit potential” color code: green for good profit potential, yellow for medium, and red for poor.
3. Press the “+” icon to:
a. Instantly sell your book to a Flipsy buyer or compare more buyer offers
b. Compare the lowest current sell prices for your book with Direct Textbook
c. List your book for sale on the Flipsy Marketplace
As always, BookSeller is completely free, ad-free, and lightweight at just 1.09MB. Available for iOS and Android, BookSeller is the fastest and easiest way to “flip” books for maximum profit.
- Barcode scanning with HID Barcode Scanner devices
- Updates to navigation
- FAQ page added
- Settings & options added for timeout settings on data retrieval
- Better notifications regarding errors and information following scans
- Speed enhancements to scanning and retrieving data