Use Bookshelf to download and access books on your Android phone or tablet. Read your books online or offline, search across your full library, and create notes and highlights to help you study.
• Download books to your device for easy online or offline reading.
• Simple, user-friendly navigation and a clean reading experience.
• Have your book read aloud while you multitask or rest your eyes.
• Search inside your current book or across your full library.
• Select text to create notes or highlights from your mobile device.
• Tap to open figures, view captions and pinch to zoom.
• Sync your last page read and all of your notes and highlights between your Android Phone or Tablet and our desktop or web-based Bookshelf apps.
• Android 4.0+
* Text-to-speech, also known as "read aloud", allows students to have their book read to them while performing other tasks or simply resting their eyes.
* Review Mode gives students a powerful new way to study with Bookshelf. Students can review both their own and their subscribed notes and highlights in a focused way.
We are constantly improving Bookshelf. If you find a bug, discover an issue or have general feedback, please email us: [email protected]