Book Swap is the only Android app which provides all available mobile capabilities for Paperbackswap.com. Trade books you have read or don’t want, enabling you to feed your addiction very cheaply, and clear your bookshelves of used books. Book Swap enables you to stay connected with Paperbackswap.com while you’re out and about.
V2.0 App refresh/modernization
PROFILE (available from settings)
* Available credits
* PBS money
o Mark as Mailed: mark books as mailed once they’ve been accepted/printed. This means your after your next trip to the post office, you can mark your books on your way back to the car. No more forgetting to mark books (ask me how I know!)
* Wish List
* To Be Read
* Recently Posted
* Click on the magnifying glass icon the upper right hand corner to search from anywhere in the app. This searches all of Paperbackswap.com based on the text entered.
* Why fumble with typing in a book title you just saw at the store, when you can just flip the book over, click the menu button on your Android-powered device, select Scan Barcode, and scan the barcode?
* You will automatically be taken to the details screen for the book you scanned.
* Now supports older/80s books. Be sure to scan both barcodes (the app will explain/prompt as well)
* View information about books such as:
o Wishes: Members wishing for this book
* Request books: Add books to your request list
* Add to Wish List
* Post books: Add books to your book shelf
* Buy on Amazon: Book isn’t available? Buy it on Amazon!
* Social features: Share your favorite books on apps of your choice
* Provides reviews from Goodreads.com, where available.
* Fixed compatibility with Gingerbread/2.3.x devices
* Complete rewrite/modernization
* Fixed login issues from v1.x
* Fixed barcode scanning for old books
* Notifications not currently available (soon to be added)