BookSwapDroid is aimed at making your book addiction easier to live with. Paperbackswap.com enable users to trade books they have read or don’t want, enabling you to feed your addiction very cheaply, and clear your bookshelves of used books. BookSwapDroid enables you to stay connected with Paperbackswap while you’re out and about.
V1.0 Support for Paperbackswap.com
* Available credits – at the top of the main screen, indicated by the yellow shopping basket
* PBS money – also at the top of the main screen, indicated by the green dollar symbol
View your lists
o Mark as Mailed: mark books as mailed once they’ve been accepted/printed. This means your after your next trip to the post office, you can mark your books on your way back to the car. No more forgetting to mark books (ask me how I know!)
o Notification bar: any new requests or status changes on requests will show up in the Android notification bar
* Wish List
* To Be Read
* Click on the magnifying glass icon the upper right hand corner, or the quick search button on your Android-powered device to search from anywhere in the app. Search results are directly from paperbackswap.com, in real-time.
Scan a barcode
* Why fumble with typing in a book title you just saw at the store, when you can just flip the book over, click the menu button on your Android-powered device, select Scan Barcode, and scan the barcode?
* You will automatically be taken to the details screen for the book you scanned.
* View information about books such as:
o Wishes: Members wishing for this book
* Request books: Add books to your request list
* Add to Wish List
* Post books: Add books to your book shelf
* Buy on Amazon: Book isn’t available? Buy it on Amazon!
* Free version now able to add to wish list and scan barcodes
* Enhancements to request handling and notification
* Reauthorization improvements
* Enhanced sync status
* Stored account info for offline viewing