Boot Logs logs your device's boots (and shutdowns), a.k.a. when was your device powered on and off.
Using Boot Logs, you can:
* Review the logs
* Sort by boot date or downtime (ascending or descending)
* Filter logs by date: display only logs from last year, last month, last week, last 3 days, last 2 days and today (there is also an option to display all)
* View your device's current uptime (time since last boot)
Boot Logs is useful when:
* You want statistics of how much time it takes your device to reboot (a.k.a. "downtime")
* You turn your phone off for a meeting or a conference, and after you turn it on you want to know how long you were unavailable
* Device is suspected to be out-of-order (unexpected shutdowns, which sometimes cannot be tracked by the app, while normal shutdowns can)
* You run out of battery and want to know how long you were unavailable
* You like reviewing logs and statistics in general
Note: Boot Logs cannot retroactively show logs, but only starts logging upon installation.
- Bug Fixes
- Colored logs display (Green line for a boot, red line for a shutdown)
- Added logs wiping feature (Settings->Wipe logs)
- Improved bugs monitoring system
- Bug fix
- Improved message for a case when all the logs are filtered.
- Improved tablet compatibility
- Fixed tablet compatibility
- Bug fix
- Improved performance