Moccasins, Ugg Boots, Tap Shoes, Calf-length Boots, Clogs, Espadrilles, Brogues, Wellington Boots, Sneakers and many more! Do you know your Chelsea Boots from your Loafers, and your Wellies from your Waders? This educational game uses 60 colourful photos to teach you about the many and varied types of footwear used in sport, fashion, work and play. With interesting facts about each one.
* Entertaining game to teach you about the fascinating world of footwear
* 60 different types of boots and shoes illustrated with 60 colourful photos
* Lots of spoken facts about each boot and shoe
* Race Mode to test your memory
* Slideshow Mode to show you all the photos and facts in sequence
* Easy on-screen gestures for Facts, Race Mode, Race Results, Slideshow Mode, Story Mode, Zoom and Pan Mode, Quiet Mode, Wikipedia and Help.
* No push advertising and no internet connection required.
"Boots and Shoes" features Race Mode, which asks you questions at speed to test your memory. At the end of the race, you can check how well you have done relative to your other races. Slideshow Mode shows you all the photos and facts in sequence. Simply slide through the images with your finger on the screen, both horizontally and vertically. Zoom and Pan Mode allows you to magnify the photos and see more detail. Quiet Mode allows you to play this game with or without voice prompts. And you can quickly jump to the relevant page on Wikipedia for more information.
The paid version of this app has much higher resolution photos than the free versions.