bOS Phone VIOP SIP client enables you to control your IP (video) door phone system. You can see the guest in front of the entrance and open the doors using your favorite Android device. bOS Phone intercom application also works with ComfortClick bOS home automation software package.
- IP intercom unit
- PBX unit with SIP support
- The SIP account settings can be set via android menu "Account Settings".
- The ID filed should be set to your SIP address (e.g. sip:[email protected]
- The Registrar should be set to your registrar server (e.g. sip:myregistrar.com)
- The proxy field is optional.
- The correct username and password must be entered.
CONTACT SETTINGS (FOR IP DOOR PHONE)
- The SIP contact can be added via android menu "Add Contact".
- For each contact the "Contact Name can be set.
- The "Contact URI" should be set to the address of the door phone (e.g. sip:[email protected]
, where 100 is SIP username of the door phone and 10.10.2.1 is the address of the registrar).
- The camera type (JPEG or MJPEG) can be selected depending on your door phone camera specifications.
- The camera URL should be entered (e.g. URL for 2N devices: http://DOORPHONE_IP/enu/camera640x480.jpg, e.g. URL for TCS devices: http://DOORPHONE_IP/video.mjpg).
- The lock type (JPEG or MJPEG) can be selected depending on your door phone lock specifications.
- The URL or DTMF code can be set to control the door phone controlled lock.
For more information please visit www.comfortclick.com or email us at [email protected]
New IP Camera server functionality.