The Remote Security Control app from Bosch allows a user to control their B Series, GV4, Solution 2000, and Solution 3000 security system remotely from an Android device.
*********** For B Series and G Series Security Systems *************
B Series and GV4 Users can use this app to:
- turn their security system ON or OFF
- select areas to turn ON or OFF
- control outputs for applications such as lighting control
Exclusive to B Series Users:
- view live video for up to four Bosch IP cameras
(requires panel firmware version 2.03 or greater)
Exclusive to GV4 Users:
- grant access to their home or business remotely by locking and unlocking doors (D9210C and appropriate hardware required)
Bosch Remote Security Control supports Motion JPEG (mjpeg) video streams over HTTP or HTTPS.
********* For Solution 2000/3000 - Australia **********
Solution 2000/3000 Users can use this app to:
- STAY arm/disarm the system or individual areas
- AWAY arm/disarm the system or individual areas
- Control outputs for applications such as lighting or gate control
This application requires the installing dealer to create a "certificate" to be installed on the Android device. The user can evaluate the general operation of the system using the included "demo mode" which is used to evaluate the user functions and will not connect to any security system until a certificate is installed.
- Support for landscape orientation
- Minor issue fixes