Bosch Walk’Long Pedometer is your smart fitness companion to keep track of daily workouts. You either walk (2-7 kmph) or run (8-13 kmph), Walk’Long, using Bosch Smart Algorithm, measures steps, distance, speed and calorie of the workout. You may like to check the various comfortable mounting positions for the device in Walk’Long settings (by pressing Phone ‘Menu’ button).
Wish you a “Happy workout”!
• Smart Pedometer based on Artificial Intelligence
• Steps Counter
• GPS Independent Distance measurement
• Flexibility for User Defined Step Length
• Additional measurement for Average Speed and Calorie
• Weekly goal setting for distance and calorie
• Flexibility to configure daily goal breakup
• Display for session’s and day’s workout detail
• Graphical tracking of daily goal
• Weekly history of workout sessions
• Sharing of workout progress on Facebook & Twitter
• Integrated Music Player
• BMI Calculator
• Profile Management
• Option to set pedometer sensitivity
• Power options for optimum battery usage
• User interface in English and German Languages
Issues Fixed in Release 2.32:
• Step Detection algorithm improved for more robustness and accuracy.
• Distance estimation technique improved
• Main Toolbar made swipeable and made more user friendly.
• Settings menu made more accessible.
• New screen lock functionality.
• Crashes reported are fixed.
The following issues have been fixed in the release 2.12:
1. Historical data getting deleted when the year changed to 2013
2. Default Unit Setting is changed to Imperial Mode (Feet/Pounds).