BotherMe&U Reminder Messenger+ is an app that combines sticky note reminders with a unique, fun and secure messenger, perfect for chatting with friends, family and colleagues.
Try before you buy! BotherMe&U Reminder Messenger (free version) is now available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nosapps.android.bothermenotes.
• Place one or more sticky notes on top of everything on your home screen, so you can't miss them.
• Schedule a note to pop up and / or recur at a specific time and date.
• Place multiple instances of the widget your home screen which can cycle through all the notes you have created.
• Add one or more notes as wallpaper.
• Sync notes with your calendar.
• A new, unique Messenger like no other: bother your friends or remind your co-workers with a note stuck on their screen!
• No SIM-card necessary – generate your own 555 number to send messages from your tablet.
• NEW SelfieCheckr feature lets you capture your friend's instant reaction!
• See whether your message has been received or read with a ✓.
• Choose from one of our free templates, or take a photo and use it as a canvas.
• All sent notes are secure, and safe from prying eyes (using E2E Encryption (AES-256)).
• Keep your sent messages private! Timed Delete lets you limit the lifetime of your messages, notes and images by setting a deletion time of 10 seconds, 1 minute, 10 minutes, 1 hour or 10 hours. Recipients will also be blocked from taking screen shots of them on their devices.
• Via social media and other outlets.
• Type, draw, insert a picture or take a photo.
• Create notes with finger drawings and a variety of fun shapes.
• Crop, resize and rotate images.
Submit your own designs at www.nosapps.com/templates!
Our app asks for some permissions, but do not fear! These are related strictly to the functionality of the app, and we 100% guarantee that we do not use or collect any information for other purposes. If you have any questions regarding a specific permission, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via our email address.
Need help? Contact us at: [email protected]
You can now message iOS devices!