Boxing Manager Game 2, for fans of strategy boxing games. Can you create a champion in an ever-evolving world of 100 unique boxers who train, improve, age, and retire?
NOTE: There is now also an ad-supported, free version of Boxing Manager 2 available elsewhere on this store. However, please be aware that save games cannot be transferred between the paid and free versions.
Boxing Manager 2 features:
- 100 unique boxers with 14 attributes, all randomly generated for your game world, so no two players will have exactly the same experience.
- Careful choice of boxers for your stable is required if you want a World Champion (or even a contender). Low cut resistance means a boxer will bleed during matches, a bad chin will see him vulnerable to a knockout punch, whilst low determination means he won't train hard, won't want to get up after being knocked down, and may retire if his career goes badly.
- Every boxer trains, improves, ages, gets worse, and eventually retires, to be replaced by a new rookie. The game world is ever-evolving.
- Select training focus for each boxer. Is dodging the priority, or punching strength? You get to select from training areas such as sparring, weight training, cardio, or speed bag.
- Boxing Manager is designed to be accessible to even casual fans, so it avoids bogging you down in micro-management. If you don't want to get involved with training your boxers, you can switch them to "Auto-Train" and let one of your gym team take care of it, leaving you free to just book matches.
- Choose your boxer's tactics for each round of his boxing match. Should he move fast with quick jabs, or be a slugger and go for the knockout with slow, but powerful punches? You'll have to choose a fighting strategy based on his particular skills, and even patch him up between rounds, if he needs it.
-- Booking matches for your boxers. You'll need to plot your fighters' course up the rankings carefully if you want them to be be successful and get a title bout. Putting them against tough opponents too soon could result in morale-wrecking losses that eventually cause them to quit the boxing game altogether.
So, are you ready to enter the brutal world of boxing management?
Official Website: http://www.jason-webb.com/boxing-manager/
V2.3.0 5th October 2015
-- ADDED: Tracking analytics added, to help identify crashes and errors. As a result, this app will now ask for network access permission when installed.
If you find a bug, please email [email protected]
to get it fixed faster.