BozaAlarm is an alarm clock application that can do more than just waking you up. It allows you to set alarms, toggle power controls, send SMS, make phone call, start application and play music in a slick user interface.
* This free ad supported app can create up to 15 alarms.
* Add "Powered by BozaAlarm" at every SMS message it sends.
* For Android 2.1 users, please add this app to the exception list of task killer.
* Set alarms to wake you up.
** Smart alarm mode: adjust ringtone, volume, vibration and switch math or password mode according to the snooze level.
** Can set digital, analog clock or custom clock image as alert style.
* Toggle airplane mode, Wi-Fi, 3G/GPRS/Edge(APNdroid), GPS and Bluetooth to save battery power.
* Play your music playlist in built-in Music app. (for some devices, this may not work well and for Android 2.1 now)
* Send SMS message to multiple people.
* Make phone call to specified contact.
* Start application.
* Fake call for you to leave earlier.
* App widget.
* various bug fixes and UI update for phones running ICS.