Dual N-Back has been shown to improve working memory and fluid intelligence, which is crucial for academic and professional success.
This is a simple clone of Brain Workshop http://brainworkshop.sourceforge.net/ , supporting arbitrary combinations of (position,sound,color,image).
If you rate me less than 5 stars, consider leaving a comment. I've always tried to improve the app according to users' comments ^^
Differences between this version and the Free one:
* No ads, no need for special permissions (Internet, Billing, etc.)
* More responsive on low-end devices due to fewer elements on screens
* More stable for not having to load ads
* Support Brazillian Portuguese, thanks to Lucas Clemente Vella
* add share button
* fix error displaying progress
* quirk fix
* display image in middle cell when position is fixed
* adhere to BrainWorkshop: the middle cell is never used.
* slightly improve memory usage
* fix crash when displaying progress
* fix error in displaying avg in Today's screen
* fix crashes caused by having previously selected level 0