Dual N-Back has been shown to improve working memory and fluid intelligence, which is crucial for academic and professional success.
This is a simple clone of Brain Workshop http://brainworkshop.sourceforge.net/ , supporting arbitrary combinations of (position,sound,color,image).
If you rate me less than 5 stars, consider leaving a comment. I've always tried to improve the app according to users' comments ^^
My message about the "auto advancement":
* It's not a convenient "feature" I invent. It's the standard game rule.
* Once you've passed 2-Back, you are ready for 3-Back. You may think you want more practice in order to 'master' it before moving on. The problem is the game only benefits when you have not 'conceptualized' things, using sheer intuition without any strategy. For more information, check this out http://goo.gl/V2vD8 . So, beginners should not even try to get familiar with Dual-2-Back by practicing Sound and Position separately :)
* Support Brazillian Portuguese, thanks to Lucas Clemente Vella
* remove Heyzap
* add share button
* fix crash on startup
* slightly improve battery usage
* integrate with Heyzap!
* fix error displaying progress
* quirk fix
* display image in middle cell when position is fixed
* adhere to BrainWorkshop: the middle cell is never used.
* slightly improve memory usage
* fix crash when displaying progress