Get the best viewer experience for Brainshark video presentations on your Android smartphone or tablet…anytime, anywhere.
The Brainshark App provides powerful, interactive capabilities for viewers of Brainshark video presentations as well as free access to an existing library of eLearning content for businesspeople.
• Easily navigate through Brainshark presentations using the table of contents and slide thumbnails
• View Brainshark presentation attributes including title, description, length, view count, author info and more
• Download related attachments/documents
Access & Share Presentations
• Log in to your Brainshark account to access your content or company content
• Share links to presentations via email and popular social media apps you’re using on your mobile device
• Quickly access your history of recently viewed presentations
• Respond to interactive poll, survey or test questions within presentations
• Access a free, growing library of eLearning content from Brainshark’s community of subject matter experts – with more than 1,000 titles spanning sales and marketing tips, social media strategies, leadership development, management techniques and more
What is Brainshark?
Brainshark is a cloud-based solution that lets you upload PowerPoints or other documents from your computer and add your voice by phone, microphone or MP3 upload to transform your content into video presentations viewable online or from mobile devices. With Brainshark, you also have access to extensive viewing details, enabling you to measure the effectiveness and reach of your content, so you can follow up accordingly. Learn more at http://www.brainshark.com.
Brainshark customers can now log in using corporate Single Sign On (SSO) authentication. Simply type in your Brainshark Login Directory to the first page of the Brainshark App, and it will automatically detect and redirect as appropriate. Please note that SSO must already be set up between your company and Brainshark first.