How much miles you can handle a car with failed brakes? And accelerator is continuously increasing the speed.
How to Play
* Tilt the phone for the steering
* Tap for the Car Horn Sound
Disclaimer: No animal was killed or harmed during the making of Brake Fail. This game has been created for a noble cause: To make sure you drive responsibly even in extreme situations.
The 3D setting is clear. You are passing through the National Forest at night when suddenly you realize that your car brakes aren’t working. Because it’s after dark, the denizens of the jungle are out on the move. Now the challenge for you is to maneuver your brakeless ride so that it does not go crashing in to the wild (but docile) beasts. They are not going to harm you but if you do happen to run into one, as per laws of Physics, your car will become a little unstable. So watch out for the deer, elephants, tigers and bears. The lesser animals you harm better are your chances to have an accident-free roll.
Oh, one more thing. The car accelerator has gone bonkers and the speed is steadily on the rise. Make sure your car does not ram in to a tree or falls off the side of the road because that when the game ends. Pray the Results show you a good number of miles after the brake fail and the number of animals killed is less.
Psst…Only experienced driving can get you through the ordeal. Do you have it in you?
How to Play
* Tilt the phone to steer the car
* Take sharp turns by tilting your phone some more
* Tap to blow the car horn
* Avoid deer dashing and deer hunting on the forest road
* Inspired by real-life Physics
* HD 3D Forest environment with animals
* Checks your night driving skills and car controlling abilities
* This is free game that you just can’t get enough of!