Journey to the very heart of "Grand Gaia", and unleash your Summoner powers, with Brave Frontier RPG
Travel across mysterious continents, fight hordes of monsters, and battle against other teams in the Arena.
Thanks to your Summoner powers, collect, fuse and evolve your Units and Heroes that are the core of your army!
"You are the ""Chosen"", the champion that the world of ""Grand Gaia"" desperately needed.
You have just gone past the gates of Lucius, and have discovered your fledling powers of Summoning. You will need to train hard and explore the regions of Mistral, Morgan, and St. Lamia in order for your units to become powerful Heroes. Only by defeatinig the Evil God Maxwell and his demonic armies, will you ever be able to restore ""Grand Gaia"" to it's former glory.
In Brave Frontier RPG:
* Summon and create powerful squads with over 200 monsters and heroes to choose from
* Activate the unique abilities of each of your heroes (Brave Burst)
* Master the elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, Light and Dark) to better fight your enemies
* Collect units of friendly "pixel art" style graphics.
* Challenge other players in the PvP Arena, and earn exclusive rewards!
* Craft your own equipment and potions
* Participate in the events to try win the rarest heroes
Brave Frontier is the number 1 game under the classic RPGs category in the Japanese box office
Already a fan of Brave Frontier RPG? Come find us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with events and news:
Brave Frontier RPG is a free game, although some elements may require payment.
You may deactivate the integrated in-app purchase option through the settings of your smartphone.
Brave Frontier RPG is a game developped by Alim and published by gumi Inc.
Grand Gaia is no place for bugs, so we've gone on another hunt!
Fixed an issue with Chests no longer appearing.
Fixed an issue causing Units to change their order in the Arena.
Fixed an issue in Trial n°001 that gave Units the wrong Stats and buffs.
Fixed an issue allowing players to enter the Arena with Squad Cost above the limit.
Fixed an issue causing the game to crash when creating a Sphere.
Fixed minor display and localization issues.
Have fun, Summoners!