Take Brazil 2014 with you wherever you go with the free football match puzzler BraziBall from Motion Twin.
BraziBall is a free, casual matching football game where you connect chains of same coloured footballs together to make your players pass, shoot and score on the football pitch.
But take care: impulsive matching will lead to your players missing shooting opportunities and being tackled by their opponents.
Match the right colours consistently to allow your team to pass up the pitch, shoot a goal and celebrate with some handy samba dancers standing by. Make too many mistakes and your loyal football fans will turn against you as you start conceding goals. Sound simple? It is to begin with, but only a master strategist can match his way into the Brazil World Cup 2014 final...
BraziBall's features include:
- Casual matching mechanics makes dipping in and out of BraziBall easy. Perfect for halftime, arguments about who's going to win and awkward penalty shoot-outs
- 75 football games (...or, levels!) for you to conquer in your quest for Brazil 2014 glory with the first 15 absolutely free in the free version of BraziBall
- 16 different teams you can take to the Brazil 2014 final. Will you play as the Wild Wursts, the Blazing Tacos or the Ultimate Sambas? Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental
- Modifiers throughout the game will keep you on your toes as you have to bring different tactics to each game to succeed. Multipliers, wipe-outs and more keep you on your toes throughout the tournament
Pack football in your pocket with BraziBall, a casual matching game for all! This is a free Android football game but it does contain optional in-app purchases. However, Motion Twin promises absolutely NO ADVERTISING. Pinky swear!
- New Motion twin logo at startup !
- bug fixes