Breezy lets you print or fax any document, directly from your Android device.
***NOTE: SENDING FAXES REQUIRES PURCHASE OF FAX PAGES.***
Breezy gives you three easy ways to print:
1) Search for one public printers in the Breezy Partner Network, using the “Nearby Printers” option. We have thousands of locations already, with thousands more coming soon. (Some network partners, such as FedEx Office locations, may charge a fee for printing.)
2) Print for free to your own printers using the Breezy Connector software (available now for Windows PCs and coming soon to Mac).
3) Print to your company’s printers (where available - your company must be a Breezy corporate customer).
4) (Bonus!) Breezy’s also the only print app in the store that lets you send faxes too (requires purchase of Breezy Credits). Just enter the number and tell us whether you want a coverpage, and you’re all set.
Customers call Breezy “awesome”, “a great app”, and “a must-have for business travelers”, and the the NYT called us a solution to the “more and more annoying” problem of having to “move off your phone and onto your computer” to print.
Breezy is made by a small team of passionate developers, and we welcome your feedback as we continue to improve the app. Thanks for your support!
- Fixed bug that caused menu not to appear in some cases
- Reduced app size by removing unneeded libraries
- Several minor bugfixes
- Fixed bug in 1.3.16 that prevented the map from showing in some cases
- Improved file handling code for KitKat
- Fixed issue with opening files on Androd KitKat (Storage Access Framework related)
- Improved performance of corporate printer list
- Performance improvements for printing large files