Conquer the castle by getting all of your army inside, you have 60 seconds!
Conduct multiple battles simultaneously and beat the clock…
The game starts with the defending army in front of the castle gates and the attacking army ready to move. When you press ‘Play’ the attacking army starts moving, each attacker at its own predetermined pace. You have a different army at each level with different capabilities that need to conquer the castle. The castle is defended by an army that changes from level to level. You need to adapt your attack to the defending army. You have 60 seconds to get everyone into the castle or you lose the battle.
Each army is composed of 6 different character types: Soldier, Warrior, Knight, Archer, Horseman and Magician.
To eliminate a defending Knight from the playfield you have to attack it with a Knight.
To eliminate a defending Horseman from the playfield you have to attack it with a Horseman and so on.
If you attack a defending Soldier with a Warrior they will fight and retreat.
Move the attackers by touching them and swiping in the direction it is supposed to go.
There’s no need to eliminate the whole defending army before conquering the castle, you only need to get past it and reach the castle gate.
If you want to get the perfect score in each level, you will have to eliminate the whole defending army and get all of your army into the castle within the time limit.
You get 1 point for every second left on the clock once all of your army is in the castle. You’ll see you start with 60 points and for every passing second you get 1 point less.
You get 10 points for every defender you eliminate, very simple.
At the bottom of the playground you’ll see your score and the score you need to reach to get to the next level of award.
You can get up to 3 stars for each level. If you complete it with less than 3 stars, you’ll get instructions on what score you need to reach to achieve 3 stars.
There are 32 levels in each category, only the 1st two in each category are unlocked and you have to complete them to unlock the next levels.
There are 5 categories to fight at, those are:
1. Training – accessible using the training icon at the bottom left of the main map screen. 32 levels that allow you to master your battle skills and train
2. Easy – great for beginners, defending army is not moving and you have a relatively large army
3. Normal – great for gamers, defending army is moving but slowly and only patrols the castle
4. Hard – great fun and hard, defending army is moving slowly to patrol the castle but also to attack your army
5. Extreme – insanely hard, the defending army is moving quickly to patrol the castle and to attack you army