Bricknoid is a classic block breaking game like Arkanoid, Breakout and dxBall, in which you break bricks using your block paddle and a ball. Are you up to the challenge of becoming the ultimate brick breaker?
- Beautiful, colorful and customizable HD graphics!
- 136 Unique Fun Levels with tons of blocks.
- Extreme Challenge Mode with unlimited bricks to break!
- 3 difficulty levels, Easy (★), Normal (★★) and Hard (★★★).
- Online leaderboards for Extreme Challenge Mode.
- Game statistics; total bricks broken, time played, and more!
- Optimized for both smartphones and tablet computers!
- Share your Extreme Challenge High Scores on Facebook, let your friends know you're awesome in Bricknoid: Brick Breaker!
- Laser power-up to destroy bricks with style!
- New brick types (explosive brick, astral brick)
- More colorful blocks
- More fun power-ups (gravity, block buster)
- More fun levels with dozens of bricks to break
Feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected]
or add a comment here to ask any questions or make suggestions to make Bricknoid: Brick Breaker better. We'll try to respond and help as soon as possible.
Bricknoid: Brick Breaker is a free game developed using libGDX Framework. The game is supported by non-intrusive 3rd party advertisements (they are not shown during gameplay, or on areas that might be accidentally clicked).
Bricknoid Help Page:
Have fun destroying blocks and bricks!
Important notice: Because of changes to some API's by Google, the game will now need a minimum Android version of 2.3.x to run. Feel free to mail me at [email protected]
if you encounter any problems, and I'll see what I can do to help.
- Fixed a force close bug caused by the new API. Thanks for quickly reporting the issue.