BRIDGE ~ The new recovery app powered by Father Martin’s Ashley!
Father Martin’s Ashley is a private alcoholism and drug addiction inpatient treatment center located on a serene, 147-acre campus on the Chesapeake Bay in Havre de Grace, Maryland.
Ashley integrates the science of addiction medicine, the art of therapy, and the comfort of 12 Step spiritual practices into a program of unique, dignified treatment for the alcoholic or drug addict. Our mission is to help the addict and alcoholic regain their dignity and health; our sole purpose is to heal.
Designed primarily to support Ashley graduates, their families and friends, Bridge is a comprehensive recovery tool available for all. Ashley recognizes recovery as a lifelong process and is continually considering how to most effectively ‘bridge the gap from treatment to recovery.’ We understand that 28 days is just a start, and for our alumni to have continued success in recovery, they need to stay connected; find regular inspiration; and experience an overall new life, not just a ‘patched-up’ old one.
Here are the current available features of BRIDGE:
• Newsfeed – gain instant access to newsworthy announcements
• Fan Wall – post messages and interact with other users
• Events Calendar – preview and RSVP for upcoming events
• Photo Album – view photos of our campus and recent events
• Donate – learn about giving opportunities and upcoming fundraisers
• Recovery 101 – find links to other useful resources
• Joy of Living – watch videocasts of weekly inspirational messages featuring Ashley President and CEO, Fr. Mark Hushen, O.S.F.S.
Just like recovery is a process, the development of BRIDGE is a process too; we plan to offer continual updates and make this app a useful part of your recovery.
If you have any questions or comments please contact us at [email protected]