The most popular free Bridge game on iOS has made it to your favourite android device !.
Bridge now includes a comprehensive bid analyzer. Enquire how Bridge has interpreted your bids or see how Bridge is expecting you to have interpreted the bids the game engine has made.
Bridge could be the perfect game. Its ease of play marks it out as a firm favourite for casual gamers, whilst the huge depth of strategy and vast intricacies involved allow it to be a game that can be studied by the most serious card student.
Bridge is played by four players who form two partnerships. Players within a partnership face each other across the bridge table. Traditionally, the players are referred to by the points of the compass - North, East, South and West. The two partnerships are North/South and East/West. Games are played to the best of three. The winner is said to have won the "rubber". A game ends when one partnership scores 100 or more points below the line.
This game is free to download and contains adverts to generate revenue, much like commercial tv. It contains a single In App Purchase to remove the adverts.
* Top free Bridge game
* Comprehensive Bid analyser
* Supports ACOL and Standard American bidding systems.
* Supports 5 card majors, strong 2 clubs, weak 1NT, Jacoby Transfers, weak-2bids and 2NT 11-12 points conventions.
* Choice of multiple card backs and themes
* Uses the Rubber scoring system.
* Extensive score card information.
* Ability to locate deals matching many bidding criteria
* Auto bidding.
* Auto card play.
* Full undo and redo of bids and cards played.
* Bridge is just one of our large collection of best of breed free classic board, card and puzzle games available for a wide range of platforms.
Updated ad SDKs to fix numerous issues
Bridge bid analyser mode has arrived !.
Enquire how Bridge has interpreted your bids or see how Bridge is expecting you to have interpreted the bids the game engine has made.
Numerous improvments to Bridge bidding.
Minor fix for Nexus10 screen sizes
Added a 'Seach for hand' function allowing you to find hands matching any of 10 different criteria to play or defend, such as Game/Slam points/bids etc