The latest version of Bridge introduces our all new state of the art advanced Bridge card play engine playing at a significantly stronger level.
Bridge is played by four players who form two partnerships. Players within a partnership face each other across the bridge table. Traditionally, the players are referred to by the points of the compass - North, East, South and West. The two partnerships are North/South and East/West. Games are played to the best of three. The winner is said to have won the "rubber". A game ends when one partnership scores 100 or more points below the line.
Please note this game is ad-funded. We generate income to pay for the support and development of the game from advertising. The advertising and social media services use anonymous device identifiers and cookies. By downloading and continuing to use this game you consent to this information being collected and shared with our advertising and social media partners.
Reporting problems with hands.
Whilst we are more than happy to investigate potential issues please can you ensure you provide the Deal Id/number, the selected bidding conventions (if not the default ones) and the dealer of a hand so we can play the hand here to investigate further.
* Top free Bridge game, now with super strong card play engine.
* Comprehensive Bid analyser
* Supports 5 card majors, strong 2 clubs, weak 1NT, Jacoby Transfers, weak-2bids and 2NT 11-12 points conventions.
* Automatically supports and plays Stayman, Gerber, Blackwood conventions.
* Choice of multiple card sets, card backs, card tables and backgrounds.
* Uses the Rubber scoring system.
* Extensive score card information.
* Dont like this app, then feel free to try WeWeWeb Bridge, Bridge Base, Funbridge or Bridge4Free.
* Ability to locate deals matching many bidding criteria
* Auto bidding.
* Auto card play.
* Full undo and redo of all bids and cards played.
Updated to fix occasional UI display issue when pressing home key in the middle of dealing cards. Thanks to those that have helped track this issue down..
Updated ad-sdks fixing numerous issues.