Imagine that you get to a location to build a set and you need to calculate the bridle length and weight distribution of a two point rigging bridle. That’s were Bridle comes in handy! Bridle is thé rigging App for Android which can easily do all those calculations for you. Just simply put the values in the correct fields and it will automatically calculate the rest for you.
When you change the beam height, beam distance, apex height or apex distance, Bridle will calculate the cable lengths. When you change the cables it will calculate the apex height and apex distance.
If the angle at the apex point becomes greater or equal to 120 degrees or if the vertical force of one of the beams becomes greater than or equal to the Work Load Limit (W.L.L.), Bridle will warn you by showing a warning sign on the measurement or weight tab.
Bridle is unit independent, so it can be used for both metric as imperial standards, but be consistent and choose one unit of measurement.
* Supports 2 point bridles
* Calculates all forces (Cable tension, horizontal- and vertical force)
* Unit independent
* Ads free
IMPORTANT: The use of any information obtained through the use of this app is at your own risk. All rigging must be done by qualified professionals only.
If you find any issues or have feature requests, please contact us at: [email protected]
Keywords: rigcalc, bridle android, calculator, rigging calculator.
- Support added for Nexus 6, Note 4 and other devices with very high pixel density screens.
- Added quick fix to support for full HD resolution screens
- Added support for high resolution screens
- Minor bug fixes
- Bug fixes (Thanks Mattias "Mattemat" Franzon for your email!)
- Added the ability to move Bridle to the SD card.
- Corrected the labels "Horizontal Force" to "Vertical force" in some layouts and some graphics (Thanks Brian Woodrell for your email!)