This application is a useful application to establish a strategy for sports and video games with their peers.
Specifically, it is possible to choose the strategy map and simulate the strategy. You can choose your own image freely . This is the best feature in this app!
Usage is very intuitive.
1. Please push "Image" button to select your strategy map. If you want to take a image from the camera, you press "Camera" button to launch the camera and shoot the strategy map.
2. Please select the number of people from "?vs?" button. You can choose up to a maximum 8vs8.
3. Please move by dragging the red and blue units freely to set up a strategy .
* But, you can not move more than one unit at a time. Please fix them after units are finished moving in each color, as units are easy to stick together. If you've stuck, please try again after initialize to push "Initialize" button for each color.
The current map and placement of the unit can be saved by "Capture". This image is stored in / sdcard / Pictures.
Images captured by your camera are stored in / sdcard / My documents / Pictures.
• The image size is changed to the size of the screen automatically. And you can use jpeg or png.
When you shoot in portrait orientation with nonnative camera apps in Android, this picture might not be displayed correctly oriented.
When you want to shoot in portrait orientation, it is safe to use a native camera app in Android.
Permissions for network communication applications
It is probably due to using Google's developmentTools when you select the number of people against people. But ,this app can be used offline.
I have created in GoogleAppInventor. So,I think it works with all models and versions successfully.
The author is creating this app as a hobby. Finally, it was developed by using GoogleAppInventor. GoogleLabs closure is sad, but continuing at MIT is very welcome!!
Huddle, simulation, football, tennis, basketball, FPS, TPS, strategy,
Handball, softtennis, hockey, Killzone, Call of Duty, BattleField, survival game, AppInventor