Now you can watch your favorite TV shows and movies anywhere in or around your home. If you’re a Bright House TV customer with a mobile device running Android 4.0 or higher, this FREE application turns your device into another TV screen. Just connect to your Bright House modem via wifi, sign in to the app with your My Services username and password, and you can watch live TV channels that are part of your monthly subscription. Don’t have a My Services username and password? Visit brighthouse.com/MyServices to get one. It’s free.
• Watch up to 200 channels, live on your device
• Browse the interactive program guide with up to 7 days of TV listings
• Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
• Program your DVR anywhere in the world with an Internet connection
• Create a personalized program guide with your favorites
• An Android device running Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) or higher that has not been rooted
• Bright House Networks TV service (Basic, Standard or Digital level)
• Home WiFi connection (for Live TV streaming) connected to a Bright House modem
• Bright House Networks My Services username and password (Go to brighthouse.com/myservices to register)
WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
Bright House Networks has many user-friendly apps to make every day easier for you:
• Easy Gadget – manage your Home Phone from anywhere
• TV Explorer –the perfect television companion with TV listings, episode guides, cast lists and bios, social media, and more.
• Some programs are for adult eyes only. BHTV Channel Blocking allows users to block and unblock channels from streaming within the BHTV application. To manage channel blocking permissions log in to your My Services account on brighthouse.com/bhtv.
• Channels are subject to availability in your area and the Bright House Networks TV package to which you subscribe. Not all functions are available in all areas. Functionality for other set-top box models may vary by area. To view our full User Agreement, please visit brighthouse.com/policies/user-agreement
* Use your device to change channels on your Set Top Box
* Minor bug fixes and improvements