Anyone can become a Brilliant Speller and increase their vocabulary!
(See Brilliant Spelling Lite for a free demo.)
Brilliant Spelling with Tutor is a fun and entertaining game with a friendly speaking voice to guide you. The spelling assistant helps you advance through the levels as you increase your knowledge. Over 3100 American English words are included. You may also enter your own word lists and play the game to learn them. Great for adults and kids who want to learn to spell but wish to have fun doing it!
Contains words commonly found on spelling quizzes for grades 1 to 6. Also includes advanced fun words to increase vocabulary.
Learn spelling as a virtual tutor interacts with you on a first name basis giving you encouragement. Fun background pictures enhance your experience. Not only will you improve your spelling and vocabulary skills, you will feel better about yourself!
Special features include:
- Virtual artificial intelligence tutor with speaking voice.
- Word levels for 1st grade through adult.
- Enter your own word lists in My Levels.
- Backup and restore your custom word lists.
- Uses knowledge of brain function and learning processes.
- Great for ensuring you will ace a spelling quiz or impress your boss.
- Magical for ADD/ADHD/Dyslexia students. It engages the logical parts of the brain that most games can't.
- Keeps track of multiple users so you can let others play without losing your own scores.
Brilliant Spelling works like this: Start by entering your name. From then on, the tutor refers to you by name. The Brilliant Spelling tutor uses text-to-speech to talk to the user. What happens next is almost magical. A colorful picture provides a background as the tutor makes friends with you as it steps through the spelling levels. It is a two-way interaction with you entering words and tapping the buttons, and the tutor talking and drawing you in. You have to try it to believe it.
Brilliant Spelling uses the default Android voice. You may want to consider the SVOX Michael or Grace voice for an even more natural voice.
At this low price Brilliant Spelling offers a tremendous educational value.
2.05 New setting to only say words and not sentences.
2.04 For custom soft keyboards, it no longer shows word suggestions.
2.03 Added ability to import/export words from a text file in the word editor.
2.02 Updated to work with Nexus 7.
2.01 New fast mode menu option makes each level quicker.
Updated for compatibility with Android 4.0.