In Brisbane and need to get around during a short stay or during your work day? Do it the Eco-friendly, healthy way.
BrisBikes is your personal guide to Brisbane and it's city cycle network. It shows real-time bike and rack availability at he nearest city cycle stations to your current location or a Brisbane city landmark.
- Easily find and get directions to public toilets, helmet vendors, and Brisbane city landmarks.
- Intuitive, customizable interfaces let you control what information you receive.
- It's multilingual to assist locals and tourists alike. (currently supports English and Japanese locales)
- A bike computer plots your course on the map and shows you how long you've been riding and your current and average speeds.
- An illustrated quick start guide is included just in case the user friendly interfaces are not friendly enough!
- Simple Distinction between free racks and free bikes.
- Save your trips for later reference.
Whether you are a health minded local or a Japanese tourist BrisBikes is for you.
Explanation of Permissions
Access course and fine location: these permissions are needed to utilize your phones GPS to show you relevant information to your current location.
Internet: this permission is needed to retrieve real-time updates on bikes and rack availability.
Access network state: this permission is needed so that Google Analytics can collect app usage information. At no time is any personal information stored or transmitted.
Write external storage: this permission is needed to save trips to your phone's SD card.