From 7 – 28 September 2013, Brisbane Festival will present an exciting program of music, theatre, dance, comedy, opera, circus, cabaret, lasers, fireworks and more.
Make the most of your Brisbane Festival 2013 experience with our free app:
• Quick links to our mobile site give you details on all the events and how to buy tickets, videos to watch and access to our online itinerary builder.
• Dynamic maps and notifications show you where to be and when, so you never miss a moment of the action.
• Use the QR code scanner to get sneak peeks of shows.
• Check in directly to venues and shows, and share your check in on Facebook.
• Take multi-exposure photos of your Festival experience to share on our website or via Instagram and Facebook.
• Find details on our recommended dining and accommodation partners.
Santos GLNG City of Lights
Santos GLNG City of Lights is back to illuminate Brisbane in a brand new light laser, and special effects show presented nightly over the three weeks of the Festival.
Important information about Sunsuper Riverfire on Saturday 28 September, including vantage points and road and bridge closures.
The Courier-Mail Spiegeltent
Get up close and personal with some of the most exciting names in contemporary music, including pop, rock, folk, hip-hop and jazz, not to mention some of Australia's finest comedy talents, as well as the cabaret stars from La Soirée.
- proximity notifications/alerts