Our highly rated British Gas App has now been downloaded over 1m times.
Manage your energy on the go.
Our Android App allows you to quickly and easily submit your meter readings, view your bill and make a payment. Take complete control of your gas and energy needs with the No.1 energy app.
If you’re a Direct Debit customer you can keep an eye on how much you’re paying and make sure you’re on track with energy.
You can also keep track of your energy usage to make sure you’re in control of how much you’re using, and compare it with other customers in your local area.
If you’re a HomeCare customer, you can book an engineer to fix a breakdown for gas or electricity and book an Annual Service visit appointment. *(For customers with a excess on their account currently cannot use this service)*
View how many Nectar points you’re earning with British Gas, check to see how much your gas and electricity is benefitting you with your Nectar card.
• Log in or register for an online British Gas account.
• Quickly and simply submit meter readings for both your gas and electricity accounts.
• A torch to help you read meters for gas and electricity in dark places.
• View and pay your energy bill, you can even download a PDF of your Gas and electricity bill.
• Manage your Direct Debit, by increasing or decreasing your payments for your energy.
• View detailed account information including your account balance, payment history and tariff.
• View your energy consumption month by month with our comprehensive graphs
• Book an engineer to fix a faulty appliance or to complete an Annual Service.
• Compare your energy usage with others in your local area. View if you are the highest consumer of gas or electricity in your area.
• Check the points balance of your Nectar card and see how many points have you’ve earned by being a British Gas customer.
• 24 hour emergency telephone numbers for all your gas and electrical needs.
• Contact our customer services by email or telephone.
Business customers don’t need to log in. Just press the ‘Business Customers’ icon on the app homepage.
If you do experience any problems with the app, please email us at [email protected]
We’ll need a brief description of the problem, which Android phone you’re using, the version of the operating system you have, and the email address you use to log in.
This application is not specifically designed to work with tablet devices.
We continue to develop enhancements across all journeys within the app, the following changes have been made in our latest release:
- A new Moving home tile, making it easier for you to notify us when you are moving home
- Improved changes to the information displayed within the App providing clearer explanations for account balances
- Performance and stability improvements
We always welcome your feedback, please email us at [email protected]