Brother iPrint&Label is a free application that enables you to easily print labels from your Android smartphone/tablet to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
1. Easy to use menus.
2. Quickly open and print pre-designed labels.
3. Create custom labels with graphics or photos.
4. Print address labels from contact lists.
5. Print name badges with photos from your album.
6. Automatic label formatting based on label size used.
7. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
8. No computer or printer driver required.
9. Voice-to-text feature allows you to easily speak and instatly see your text in the label.**
*HVGA (320x480 pixels) or larger screen is needed on your Android device.
**Your device must support voice dictation.
QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-580N, PT-E550W, PT-P750W
OS 2.3.3 or above
Add NFC function
Add Tape Color Detection function
Add code128/JAN(EAN)13/GS1-128/QR code templates
Add Frame templates
Add Time & Date insertion and Add/Subtract function
Add code39 template
Add new templates/Label Collection
New version resolves multiple "Please connect to a network" messages