*** PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALL. EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR SOMETHING DOESN'T WORK INSTEAD OF JUST RATE IT BAD!
Side Panel-like screen featuring Bruce Lee! With TEN skins included:
- Search Bar, Time/Weather Bar and 8 Side Tabs.
- Most colors are customizable and you'll be able to assign apps to hotspots.
- I will provide Tabs uzip in case you wanna make your own tabs or modify size to fit your phone, just email me!
- Use theme with my custom Bruce Lee wallpapers http://goo.gl/jAnSh
- Latest Version of UCCW (Grab it free in PlayStore)
- APEX launcher
- Please note that this is an extension skin for the uccw app
- Contact me instead of leaving a bad review
- You can modify the skin to some extend
Please visit the link below if you need the wallpaper
A. Configuring Apex launcher settings
1. Overlapping Widgets = On
2. Portrait Grid = 8x8
3. Horizontal & Vertical Margin = None
4. Manage Screens = 2 screens
5. Hide Notification Bar
6. Hide Dock
7. Hide icon labels
B. Adding UCCW skin
1. Right screen
- Add a new 4x1 uccw widget then choose Bruce Lee Search bar/ Time and Weather bar
- Resize it to 8x1 to fit from edge to edge
- Drag it to the top/ middle of screen
2. Left screen
- Add 1 new 4x1 uccw widget then choose one of the Bruce Lee tab
- Resize it to 6x1 and place it to left edge
- Repeat above steps for the rest 7 tabs
NOTE: THIS FULL SCREEN WIDGET MAY NOT FIT ALL DEVICES
It is specially designed to fit NEXUS 4 ONLY.
Please email me for .UZIP in case you want to adjust size.
C. Turn On / Off Hotspot Mode
1. Go into the uccw app
2. Press the top right button
3. Select "Lock Widgets"
4. Select either one
Hotspot Mode On = If the Hotspot mode is turned on, it means that you are no longer able to modify the skin, you can start using it already (the shortcuts to the apps will now work)
Hotspot Mode Off = If the Hotspot Mode is turned off, it means that you can now modify the skin
D. Edit Colors / Add Email / Etc
1. To modify the skin, add your email, etc. hotspot mode needs to be turned off
2. Click on the skin (needs to be placed on the homescreen first)
3. Once you're inside, you can modify everything by scrolling below.
E. Change Location / Fahrenheit - Celsius
1. Go into the UCCW app
2. Press the icon on the top right
3. Select Settings
4. Enter your location at 'Location'
5. Check for Celsius
6. Uncheck for Fahrenheit
- Skins ONLY tested on Nexus4.
If you have any questions, please do contact me. I will get back to you very soon.
Please rate if you like the skin!