IMPORTANT: STIB/MIVB removed some lines data on may 27, 2014. As a result, last stops of lines are not shown anymore and the proximity alert and line itineraries on a map are not available anymore. A solution is being investigated to use new data sources in order to restore these features in a future release.
Also, please note that stops are reported in incorrect order on the following lines: 13 UZ Brussel, 14 UZ Brussel, 62 Eurocontrol.
Plan your journey and monitor Brussels public transports efficiently.
This application provides the same features as the official one, plus the following:
- [Temporarily unavailable] Proximity alert: the application warns you when it's time to step out of the vehicle when it's arriving at your destination stop. Requires WiFi to be enabled and does not work underground (Android 2.2+)
- Access nearby stops list directly on application startup
- Tabs on home page for faster access to the different sections
- Use fast scroll to find the desired line easily, or display the lines as a grid
- Animated and colored waiting time counters
- Current time highlighted in timetables
- Quickly switch between recent stops thanks to a dedicated sliding menu
- Create direct shortcuts to stops on your home screen
- Uses Google Maps v2 (in 3D) to show nearby stops (Android 2.2+)
- [Temporarily unavailable] Visualize itineraries and real time position of vehicles on a map
- List the news related to a specific line
- Compute directions between stops using Google Maps
- Includes a resizable modern bookmarks widget (Android 3.1+)
- DashClock Widget extension (Android 4.2+)
- View the metro maps (Android 3+)
- Android Beam support: transfer waiting times through NFC to other Android devices, including target devices where the application is not installed
- Also optimized for tablets
- Very fast and lightweight app.
This application uses the public data provided by STIB/MIVB and is not officially affiliated in any way with this company.
More fixes to handle invalid data returned by the STIB server.