Bubble Energy Saver makes your battery last longer, smartly managing your device on your behalf. Are you always worried about your battery running out of energy in the middle of the day? Do you feel frustrated when you notice your battery's quickly draining, even though you haven't used your phone that much?
Bubble Energy Saver can manage your Mobile and Wifi Data Connection in order to lower power consumption, repeatedly switching them ON and OFF while you're not using it, but still allowing you to receive notifications, emails and so on.
With Bubble Energy Saver you won't risk forgetting to disable battery-draining features anymore, and you can be sure they'll be available at the time you really need them.
The free version comes with basic yet effective features:
- Total Mobile Data control: you'll be able to set activation/deactivation timeouts, choosing among a bunch of preset options.
- Sync control manages device's sync operations for you.
- Fully customizable sync controls.
- Decide what behavior you prefer Bubble Energy Saver to have when you plug your device in.
- Choose the language you prefer among the ones the app currently supports.
- Select the profile which best suits your needs: in the free version you can choose between a balanced and a more effective profile.
- Be aware of your battery detailed infos, such as the battery type voltage and temperature, all provided in real time.
Give it a try, you won't be disappointed and it's completely free!!! You'll be surprised about how much longer your battery will last!
By purchasing the premium version, you'll gain access to all the app's features, all of them fully customizable! Try it and start experiencing the feeling of not having to worry about your device's battery life anymore!
- Total Control over timeouts and brightness settings.
- Total control over Wi-Fi network: choose if you want Wi-Fi Data to be toggled according to your timeout settings.
- Automatically disable Wi-Fi if you lose your connection or if the signal strength goes below the threshold you've set.
- Don't let your device disable your Wi-Fi Network when you enable Flight Mode
- Let Bubble save your position when you connect to a Wi-Fi Network, in order to re-enable it at the right time.
- Brightness Control: Bubble can apply a static or a dynamic* "filter" to your screen to optimize power consumption.
- Bluetooth Control: You won't need to worry about leaving bluetooth enabled when not needed, Bubble will disable it for you!
- Automatically enable Bluetooth when you make/receive a call or when you plug your device in.
- Force a connection to a paired device when Bubble enables Bluetooth*.
- Choose for which apps you'd like Data Network not to be disabled.
- Set up a night mode Bubble will use during a certain period of time you specify.
- Completely Ads-free.
- Aggressive, Extreme and Custom profiles are enabled.
- As in the free version, all profiles are 100% customizable, but will reset to default when re-selected, with the exception of Custom profile, for which Bubble will save your preferences.
Night Mode features:
- Change the way Bubble manages Wi-Fi and Mobile Data while at night: choose among having flight mode enabled at night, keeping both Wi-Fi and Mobile Data disabled or changing data timeouts for one or both of them!
Bubble Energy Saver takes also advantage of Android's rich notifications (introduced with JellyBean), available both for the free and for the premium version. You can now swipe the app's notification down with two fingers, instantly see detailed info about your battery and enable/disable Bubble Energy Saver's controls just by tapping on the controls' icons.
Try the Premium version for 24 hours and, if you don't like it, ask us for a full refund!
*This feature is currently beta and has not yet been fully tested. Use it with caution. If experience any issues, we'd love to receive your feedback about it!
- Fixed a bug that was causing the app to crash immediately after tapping on the "play" button.
- Improved the app's energy efficiency
- Fixed a bug affecting certain KitKat devices that was causing the app to crash when opening the app's settings screen.
- Users can now deactivate the app's automatic restart.
- The app will now automatically re-enable connection if the user turns the screen on before it gets locked by the system.