Over 6 million downloads!
A bubble level. Hold any of the phone's four sides against an object to test it for plumb/level, or lay it down on a flat surface for a 360° level.
- Calibrate each side of the phone independently.
- Show the numeric angle.
- Speak the angle out loud.
- Flash the light, beep, or buzz when level.
- Show the angle as pitch.
- Tap screen to lock angle.
- v2.0.1: try to avoid SD card installation bug on certain phones like the Droid.
- Fix orientation bug on tablets such as the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- Improved Honeycomb support.
- Add new option to show high-precision angle with one decimal place.
- Add support for installing to SD card.
- Add new option to lock the level's orientation.
- Updated text-to-speech support.
- Improved beep sound.
- Clicking dpad/trackball now toggles the lock.
- Now shows confirmation dialog before calibrating.