Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
- support for Marshmallow permission model
- playback resume support for long audio files
- Chromecast can now play FLAC natively
- on Marshmallow, supports muting external renderer on phone call
- fixed NETWORK_ERROR playing to Chromecast Audio
- fixed Google Photos not using the highest resolution video
- fixed scrobbling not working with official last.fm app
- fixed Qobuz and TIDAL issues when using the french translation
- other fixes