The full accounting features are: Income + Expenses + Budgets + Debts + Planning + Reminders + Forecast balance + Currency + Conversion + Savings + Synchronization.
- Cross-platform. Users can work with and synchronize on IOS, Android and Windows.
- More than 15 types of reports. All reports contain flexible settings and filters.
- A quick input system for entering income and expenses in a minimal number of clicks.
- Users can attach photos to their transactions.
- An automatic SMS can be sent to those who did not return their debt on time. SMS templates can be adjusted.
- Features a unique planning system, which allows users to make plans and manage them automatically, as well as create a forecast based on previous periods.
- And much more, including recovery and backups, CSV import of reports, password protection, customizable settings, unlimited levels of categories (groups) for income and expenses, etc.
Income and expenses:
The accounting workflow for income and expenses allows you to track and analyze money transfers, generate various reports and charts, and find answers to a variety of questions like: How much do I spend each month, on average, on…? How much did I earn or spend for a certain period? How much money is in my account right now? How much did I spend for a certain group of expenses? Which income and expenses are the largest? Which income and expenses were incurred using my bank card and which with cash? and much more.
Budgets control your expenses: you always see the plan, as well as the facts and percentages of your budget performance. You can create a budget for income and expenses for different intervals: a day, a week, a month or a year. You can also manage your budget for a specific wallet or for all wallets. The program will notify you if you have exceeded your budget.
The planning workflow allows you to enter the expected income and expenses for any date and then view the cash balance forecast for any date. Periodic transactions allow you to make plans quickly and will notify you when you need to make periodic payments.
In addition, the planning workflow will help you get insights automatically on cash balance changes based on the stats of previous periods. You can analyze the balance changes both in table view or in a chart. You can also automatically account for your income and expenses based on the planned data.
The loans workflow allows for accounting and managing transactions related to loans that you've received or issued. If you enter the planned repayment date, the workflow will track the days left before repayment and notify you about overdue loans and the number of days they are overdue. You can also call a borrower or send them a text message directly from the reports on received and issued loans. You can also account for earnings from loan interest.
Features of the currency accounting workflow are as follows: accounting in any currency, automatic and/or manual setting of exchange rates, currency conversions when transferring funds between currencies, analysis of trends in the exchange rates both in a table view or in a chart, as well as comparison of different currency exchange rates using a chart.
The savings workflow is designed for the accounting of your deposits, savings for a certain goal, and ordinary savings. You can also apply the interest amount when refunding money from savings if this money was on deposit. If you have savings for a certain goal, you can keep track of your current progress.
Support [email protected]