Building Start is a field services platform used in construction and engineering to perform centralized test plan authoring and management and push the test plan from the cloud to field devices to perform on-site field testing digitally. Applications include Airnab and BuildingTest. This can be used for paperless air and water balancing and paperless commissioning.
Once a field technician has been assigned a project, they can receive the project on their field device and perform the test plan and responses offline and synchronize them back into the cloud when they complete their work for the day.
Building Start is widely used in the construction industry with over 30,000 construction projects digitally captured in such efforts as Test, Adjust & Balance (TAB), Building Startup, Building Commissioning (LEED, Green Building,etc) and Energy Audits.
* Dropped support for Android 2.2 (Froyo)
* Required parameter names are now displayed in red
* Added a button to create a deficiency from the field data entry screen
* Added the ability to copy and paste a value over a column in summary view
* Added the ability to filter parameters by category
* Added a contacts summary page accessed at the project level, or from the drawer in the equipment tree
* Added the ability to mark all children and sub-items complete for a piece of equipment