Building Start is a field services platform used in construction and engineering to perform centralized test plan authoring and management and push the test plan from the cloud to field devices to perform on-site field testing digitally. Applications include Airnab and BuildingTest. This can be used for paperless air and water balancing and paperless commissioning.
Once a field technician has been assigned a project, they can receive the project on their field device and perform the test plan and responses offline and synchronize them back into the cloud when they complete their work for the day.
Building Start is widely used in the construction industry with over 30,000 construction projects digitally captured in such efforts as Test, Adjust & Balance (TAB), Building Startup, Building Commissioning (LEED, Green Building,etc) and Energy Audits.
** 1.29.1 **
* Various bug fixes for deficiency images
** 1.29.0 **
* Added the ability to update the scheduled date on a milestone
* Added image mark-up for deficiencies
* Added the option to hide closed issues
* Added the option to hide closed milestones
* Added the option to display the project number
* Added file compression for the file cloud
* Made the equipment detail page able to display in landscape mode when entered through summary page