Building Start is a field services platform used in construction and engineering to perform centralized test plan authoring and management and push the test plan from the cloud to field devices to perform on-site field testing digitally. Applications include Airnab and BuildingTest. This can be used for paperless air and water balancing and paperless commissioning.
Once a field technician has been assigned a project, they can receive the project on their field device and perform the test plan and responses offline and synchronize them back into the cloud when they complete their work for the day.
Building Start is widely used in the construction industry with over 30,000 construction projects digitally captured in such efforts as Test, Adjust & Balance (TAB), Building Startup, Building Commissioning (LEED, Green Building,etc) and Energy Audits.
* Added an indication of how many children a piece of equipment has
* Child count indicator will appear in red if the children have issues
* The last item selected in the tree will remain highlighted for reference
* Added an entry history cache for parameters, issues, and field notes
* Added a setting to hide secondary readings
* Unlinked child items are now shown at the base of tree, even if not showing child items
* Fixed issue where pasting to equipment would sometimes insert the word 'null'