BulkSMS is a small and powerful application that enables users to send generic and customized SMS messages through their carrier network to contacts that are listed in a .csv or .txt input file. BulkSMS can serve for mass delivery of holiday greetings, as an efficient marketing tool and more.
The application is offered for a free two-week trial period, after which purchasing a one-time, permanent Pro license can be easily done from the "settings" menu.
- Send bulk SMS messages to an unlimited number of contacts with just a few clicks.
- Customize your messages using the fields in the CSV file or using environment variables (like the system's date and time or an incrementing index number). You can include in each message the addressee's name, for example.
- Run the application in the foreground, minimize it or turn the screen off - it will continue working.
- Get live progress updates during the sending process, both inside the application's user interface and in the phone's notification bar.
- Schedule sending tasks to a predetermined date and time in the future. The schedule will work even if you've restarted your phone.
- Preview your message before sending.
- Supports split messages (long messages that are divided and reassembled on the recipient's phone).
- Supports Unicode text.
- SEND_SMS - Self-explanatory
- VIBRATE - Required to enable haptic feedback
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Required to restore schedules after reboot
- WAKE_LOCK - Required to enable long sending processes in the background
- INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Required for internal licensing
A completely new version of BulkSMS!
- Revamped Android 4.x compatible design
- New! Built-in file explorer (no more "0 loaded rows")
- New! An option to permanently remove Android's built-in SMS limit ("BulkSMS is sending a large amount of SMS messages...") - Requires root
- New! Select CSV file from history of loaded files
- New! Create, modify and manage message templates
- New! Schedule tasks to a date and time in the future