Writes notes containing images, videos, audios and attached files, and then upload them to Facebook.
Bunny Note is available in English, Chinese and Japanese.
Bunny Note is an app with cute icons and full functions. With it you can edit your note in a way like WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get). Bunny Note supports functions like video, audio and photo capturing natively, you may also attach various kinds of files and draw by hand while editing notes.
1. Supports WYSIWYG: You will see what you put in the note immediately while editing, which makes it no more a hard job to add a caption or description below your pictures or videos.
2. Supports Video Recording: Bunny Note provides this function natively to help you quickly (and easily) arrange your own recordings.
3. Supports Audio Recording: Sure, it is a must-to-have feature. Bunny Note provides it natively.
4. Supports Photo Capturing: This is the very basic feature, and Bunny Note provides it natively too.
5. Supports Free Drawing: Whenever there is something shows up from your brain, draw it freely.
6. Supports File Attaching: Bunny Note will copy the file you want to attach and save it to your note folder, and the original would not be deleted when you delete the attached file.
7. Backup and Restore.
8. Supports publishing notes to Facebook and the note contents to web services such as Facebook, YouTube, Google Docs, Box and Dropbox.
The developing work of Bunny Note is still going on, if you have any queries or suggestions about Bunny Note, please leave a comment or email to [email protected]
I will try my best to handle your suggestions.
1. You can now upload videos to Facebook.