Experience the Burlington County Times, New Jersey’s top community newspaper, on your Android device! Get local news, information for all of Burlington County, New Jersey. An always-updated news app for the Burlington County Times.
A subscription is required to view all of the content in the app. To become a subscriber, go to burlingtoncountytimes.com/subscribe. If you’re already a subscriber, download the app and then sign in with your subscriber account created at burlingtoncountytimes.com.
Burlington County news. Read it. Watch it. Easily, reliably, instantly, through this app.
• Breaking and daily news. Groundbreaking local journalism. Opinion-leading columnists.
• All the coverage of life, business, community you expect from your local daily news site: schools, government, politics, crime, style, personal finance, homes, real estate, autos, people, health, obituaries, entertainment, food, dining, music, art, fashion and theater.
• Sports! Phillies, Eagles, Sixers, Flyers. The colleges: Rutgers, Temple, Penn State, Penn,
Villanova… Plus our area’s high schools.
• Award-winning local photo galleries and news videos shot “on the scene.”
• Video shows that inform and entertain, like “Eat This!”, our video bite of the local foodie scene.The Burlington County Times covers all of Burlington County, New Jersey, including the towns of Bass
River, Beverly, Bordentown City, Bordentown Township, Burlington City, Burlington Township,
Chesterfield, Cinnaminson, Delanco, Delran, Eastampton, Edgewater Park, Evesham, Fieldsboro, Florence, Hainesport, Lumberton, Mansfield, Maple Shade, Medford, Medford Lakes, Moorestown, Mount Holly, Mount Laurel, New Hanover, North Hanover, Palmyra, Pemberton Borough, Pemberton Township, Riverside, Riverton, Shamong, Southampton, Springfield, Tabernacle, Washington, Westampton, Willingboro, Woodland, and Wrightstown.
Problem? Suggestion? Contact us: [email protected]
609-871-8000. Find us on FaceBook, or, on Twitter, at @BurlCoTimes.
Miscellaneous bug fixes. Increased stability. Added a 15 minute automatic refresh.