BusyBox for Non-Rooted devices adds the power of BusyBox to your phone without Root!How to use BusyBox Non-Root:
- Step 1: Click on "Install" button to download BusyBox!
- Step 2: Click on "Open Terminal" button!
- Step 3: Paste the command you have already copied in Step 2 in the Terminal!RUN THIS APPLICATION BEFORE THE TERMINAL EMULATORRequired:
- Android Terminal Emulator ApplicationAdd PATH to Emulator:
- In Terminal Emulator -> Preferences -> Initial command: "export PATH=$PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox.paid/app_busybox/; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox.paid/app_busybox/"
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.Provided extra Binaries:
bash, rsync, scp, sqlite3, ssh,wget and more!Permissions requested:
- Internet: Download BusyBox binaries
- Script: Add $PATH to TerminalBusyBox for Non-Rooted Devices by Jared BurrowsVisit:
http://www.burrowsapps.com/Find me on Google+:
https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrowsSend all suggestions to [email protected]