BusyBox X is the fastest, most trusted and highest rated BusyBox Installer for AndroidBusyBox X Pro is on 70% sale for 5 days, go grab it before its too late
BusyBox X Includes the latest BusyBox binary v1.26.2 and supports 388 applets (highest among any BusyBox Installer), the most complete set of functions. Supports installation of BusyBox from the application and via recovery from zip archive. (see "Menu - Zip archive"). Tested and Working on Android 7 Nougat.
I am an independent developer and these apps are my only source of income. If you feel I am doing a good job or you just feeling happy about life. Please donate or buy the premium version. I would be forever thankful to you and put you in the contributors list. For any queries regarding the app feel free to reach me at [email protected]
I would personally solve the issues you have.
Get BusyBox X Pro (70% off) to enable premium features :
- Commands Glossary : List of all the commands and how to use them
- Ad Free Experience
- Future Premium Upgrades
To install BusyBox requires superuser (root) privileges, but you also can use a busybox tools without root permissions. For it is enough in any Android terminal to type the following command:
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc. The utilities in BusyBox generally have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; however, the options that are included provide the expected functionality and behave very much like their GNU counterparts. BusyBox provides a fairly complete environment for any small or embedded system.FEATURES
* Installs the latest BusyBox binary v1.26.2 using robust busybox Installer
* Supports Android Nougat out of the box
* Widget and Live Wallpaper showing system stats
* Highest number of Supported Applets (388) i.e compatible with more apps
* Inbuilt BusyBox Detection and Busybox Check. Find important info about the BusyBox binary installed.
* Videos to answer your questions such as what is Root and what is BusyBox. REQUIREMENTS:
* Device with architecture ARM, x86 or MIPS
* Android 4.2 (API 14) or later
* Superuser permissions (root)
- To check BusyBox Installation, You can also Install the Free Terminal Emulator app at
- Type 'busybox', it will give you list of all the applets installedNOTICE:
Developer site: http://ksharkapps.com
Donations: http://PayPal.Me/kartik05/10 ATTENTION!
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. Although all precautions are taken. developer cannot be held responsible if you brick your device or loose important data.
☆ Please rate us 5 star to support the app
☆ If you encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to [email protected]
and we will revert back to you in 24 hours
★ Latest BusyBox binary v 1.26.2 ( 388 applets)
★ Total UI Overhaul making it the best looking BusyBox Installer App
★ BusyBox X is compatible with ARM, MIPS and even Intel x86 CPU devices
★ Verify Busybox Installation easily and find applets installed.