If you are looking for a shopping list with synchronization feature that could save you much time in a store, Buy Me a Pie! Grocery List is exactly what you need!
Millions of shoppers around the world agree that with the Buy Me a Pie! grocery list app they spend less time to do their shopping, save money and aggravation associated with forgetting groceries. Shopping in huge supermarkets like Walmart, Costco, Target or Lowes can be extremely confusing and time consuming – but we have a tool that will make your shopping easy as pie!
The app is fully compatible with the iOS version and lets you make shopping lists and share them with your family, friends, and colleagues on Android and iOS devices, as well as on the site buymeapie.com.
Buy Me a Pie! has only what you really need:
* Automatic synchronization: Keep your lists synced with those of your family or friends – if you want any of them to purchase you a cheesecake from Whole Foods or Aldi, just add it to the list!
* Multi-platform: Use it on Android, iOS or just about any device by going to Buymeapie.com website.
* Simplicity: Our app is used by both children and seniors. We constantly work hard to make every part of the app as simple to use as possible. As a result you can easily make a list while drinking your morning espresso with a cupcake from Sam’s Club bakery!
* Smart grouping: Simply assign a color to the items belonging to the same group (e.g. supermarket aisle or local food network department) and the app will then group the items in the checklist automatically.
* Built-in self-learning dictionary: The pre-defined dictionary contains all the basic comestibles: apples and other fruits, bread, coffee, pasta sauce, toilet paper, cookies and dozens of others. And if you need something special like guava paste from Publix or baking cups for cupcakes, just add them to your list once – entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry through word prompter.
* Word prompter: The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list.
* Up-to-date lists: See every change to your lists in real-time. Also get push notification about changes. For example, your spouse is at Home Depot at the moment, and you are at Staples or Menards, and each of you can watch how the other is adding items to cart and crossing them off the lists.
* Sharing shopping lists via e-mail, SMS, and other apps, duplicating the lists. For example, you want to сook two pizzas – Jamie Oliver pizza and Your Mom’s pizza to compare and decide which is better – and they need approximately the same list of products, but you don’t want to mix them into one list. In this case you can create a list for one pizza ingredients, then duplicate it and make the necessary minimal corrections.
* Multiple lists: you can create separate lists for each store and name them accordingly, eg. Trader Joe’s, Bestbuy, Harris Teeter, etc. Or you can make lists for special occasions or calendar events, like Christmas or Birthday. You can even make one of your lists a Todo list – this is also possible!
* Copy and paste products in bulk: if you have list of necessary products somewhere and you need to export it to our application, just copy and paste it into the entry line. For example, if you are on Dukan diet and have a list of allowed products, you can easily add them to your shopping lists all at a time.
We're glad to announce new free availabilities:
- Create multiple shopping lists
- Create an account and store your lists in the cloud
- Sychronize your lists among all your devices
- Manage your lists on buymeapie.com
- Share any of your lists with anyone
- Share lists via SMS and email
- Print your lists
* Tips pop up faster.
* Problem with dictionary language selection is fixed.
* Minor interface issues are fixed.