Mobile Banking with BW-Bank
Always keep an eye on your finances – with BW Mobilbanking. Decide for yourself when
and where to check your account balance, access transaction data, or make transfers –
you can do this comfortably and safely with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
If you already have an online banking agreement with BW Bank, you can immediately start
using the app. Just install BW Mobilbanking and set up your accounts.
• See your BW-Bank accounts in the app and also your bank accounts with other financial institutions.
• Check your current account balance and all your new transactions.
• Keep an eye on your credit card transactions.
• Update your securities’ market values.
• Make bank transfers and transfer money between your accounts.
• Set up standing orders or scheduled bank transfers and change them.
• Use templates for revolving payments.
• Manage your cash via an individual offline-account.
• Evaluate your transactions by categories.
• Save your data via iTunes in order to transfer it to other apple-devices.
Both the data transfer between your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and the Bank and the storage
of your data on your device is encrypted and safe. Your access password for BW Mobilbanking
also protects your data against access by third parties.
You not only have access to your BW-Bank accounts but also to most accounts with other German banks and savings institutions. As long as you initially set up at least one BW-Bank account in the app, you can conveniently set up and manage many accounts with other German financial institutions. One account authorized for online banking (HBCI or FinTS with PIN/TAN) is required in this case. Commerzbank, TARGOBANK, BMW Bank, Volkswagen Bank, Santander Bank and Bank of Scotland among others are not supported.
HELP AND SUPPORT
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
• Telephone: +49 (0)711 124-44466 from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday
• E-mail: [email protected]
If you are having technical difficulties or want to pass on your requests and comments to
us, please use our Internet support form at www.bw-bank.de/support-mobilbanking or the
support function in BW Mobilbanking.
What's new in version 3.2.1:
- Long requested but now available: Log in via fingerprint! For security reasons, only native sensors with hardware-supported Keystores (starting with Android 6) will be supported.
- We have made sales details more clear. All content can be copied to the clipboard by a longer print on details.
- Further small tweaks improve your app usage.
Do you like the app? We are looking forward to a review here at the Play Store.