THE TRANSPARENT LANGUAGE MOBILE APP IS FOR USE WITH TRANSPARENT LANGUAGE ONLINE AND REQUIRES ACTIVATION BEFORE IT CAN BE USED.
If you have a Transparent Language Online account, you can activate your Transparent Language mobile app by entering the mobile username and password from within your personal account. These accounts are provided if you have access through a participating Public Library or School which subscribes to these services.
The Transparent Language mobile app is a powerful and personalized language-learning system, designed to advance your new language proficiency by expanding your vocabulary reservoir. The engaging flash card interface helps lock foreign language words and phrases into your memory so that you can recall them with better accuracy. The Transparent Language mobile app will make your language learning easy using its fun, addicting, and lightning-fast 3-step process.
* Access to over 75 languages (including Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, and more).
* Learn over 1,000 critical words and phrases for each language.
* Hear the language spoken by real native speakers and learn every nuance with Byki's SlowSound technology.
* Read and see your chosen language in its native form.
* Search for words and phrases on Twitter to see how others use the language.
* Track your progress as you work your way through Byki lists.
Supported languages include: Afrikaans, Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, European Portuguese, French, Finnish, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish, Zulu, and many more.
Note: A Transparent Language Online user account is required to use the Transparent Language mobile app. If your library or educational institution does not have a subscription to these services, you can purchase any single language in our Byki Mobile application, including Spanish, French, and more.
+ Minor bug fixes.