The BZWBK24 mobile application from Bank Zachodni WBK offers easy and convenient access to BZWBK24 services.
The application is for Polish clients and is available in Polish and English.
The application allows to:
- check balance, details and history of accounts, cards and savings
- make transfers between own accounts, also foreign currency accounts
- make transfers to any account in PLN, also by using QR codes
- make instant Express Elixir transfers
- make ATM withdrawal without card and payments in stationary or online shops using BLIK service
- make transfers to a mobile phone
- top-up mobile phone previously defined in BZWBK24 internet
- use Doradca online (Advisor online) service
- receive push notifications
- apply for credit products (cash loan, overdraft limit, increase in the overdraft limit) – for Customers with a credit products offer prepared in advance
- open deposit
- repay credit card debt
- buy products and services using „Mobile Shopping” service
- buy travel insurance
- find branches, ATMs and PAYBACK partners nearby
- change PIN and the log-in method
- check currency rates table
- apply for personal account
and to perform many other operations.
In order to use all options available in the BZWBK24 mobile application, it is required to register the mobile device on which it is installed.
NOTE: To ensure the maximum safety of the service, we recommend:
- not to install the application from unknown sources (outside Google Play)
- install only those applications from Google Play which come from known and trusted suppliers
- install and regularly update the antivirus software on your device
- Foreign currency transfers between own accounts
- Changes in Mobile Shopping – buying municipal transport tickets is much simpler and paying parking fees became more convenient
- Open an account – applying for a personal account