c:geo is an open source, full-featured, always ready-to-go client for geocaching.com (unofficial) and offers basic support for other geocaching platforms (like Opencaching). It does not require a web browser or exports - just download and start right away.
- View caches on a Live Map
- Use Google Maps or OpenStreet Maps
- Search for caches by various criteria
- Log your finds online or offline
- Store cache information on your device
- Create and manage waypoints
- Navigate using compass, map, or other apps
- Import/Export GPX files
- Full support for trackables
- Offline caching functions including offline maps
c:geo is a simple to use but powerful geocaching client with a lot of additional features. All you need to get started is an existing account on geocaching.com or another geocaching platform (like Opencaching).
Find caches using the live map or by using one of the many search functions.
Navigate to a cache or a waypoint of a cache with the built-in compass function, the map or hand over the coordinates to various external apps (e.g. Radar, Google Navigation, StreetView, Locus, Navigon, Sygic and many more).
Store cache information to your device directly from geocaching.com as well as via GPX file import to have it available whenever you want.
You can manage your stored caches in different lists and can sort and filter them according to your needs.
Stored caches together with offline map files or static maps can be used to find caches without an internet connection (e.g. when roaming).
Logs can be posted online or stored offline for later submission or exported via field notes.
Search and discover trackables, manage your trackable inventory and drop a trackable while posting a cache log.
Comments in PlayStore can not be answered!
If you have problems installing or using c:geo please first have a look at our FAQ: http://faq.cgeo.org
If there are still problems, contact support via email.
If you would like to know why c:geo needs the permissions requested, please check http://www.cgeo.org for an explanation.
- Fix: Compass fails on Moto G due to absence of system sensor
- Fix: Ignored cache would persist in database if it has been stored previously
- Fix: TB missing in inventory if the name contains special characters