Go Farther with Avalanche Canada
Improved decision-making information for winter backcountry users. Created in partnership with MEC and TECTERRA, an interactive map gives you access to layers of geo-tagged information, including daily regional avalanche forecasts. Watch for updates coming soon!
- Completely new look and feel with the launch of Avalanche Canada – the Home of Public Avalanche Safety in Canada.
- Continued access to public avalanche forecasts
- New and improved mapping interface
- Information about essential avalanche safety gear
- Coming soon: Mountain Information Network – submit and view backcountry observations
- Added the ability to submit a Mountain Information Network report while offline (and it will sync later)
- Enhanced Forecast List View with icon
- Fixed an iOS image attachment bug thanks to user feedback
- Added Google Analytics