CactiViewer is an Android client for the Cacti network graphing solution (http://cacti.net). It was designed because it’s not really fun to browse the Cacti web interface from a smartphone, due to the small screen. With CactiViewer it’s easier to view your graphs.
It was tested with Cacti 0.8.7c and upwards, but should work with older versions too.
Galaxy S5 users: To activate the menu on your device, tap and hold the recent Apps button. You can find more info about that here: http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s5-menu-button-hidden
Feel free to email any bugs, ideas or suggestions to [email protected]
Any feedback is highly appreciated.
The complete changelog and the FAQ is available at http://fabworxs.de/CactiViewer
* Manage multiple Cacti Hosts
* Browse the Cacti graph tree for- and backwards
* Display single graphs in fullscreen mode
* Toggle legend on/off
* Choose timespan for fullscreen graph
* Support for anonymous users
* Support for HTTP Basic Auth. (Create the host address in the form http://user:[email protected]
* Boost Image Cache (if enabled) can lead to appearance issues
* There might be problems with CactiEZ - work in progress
English, German, Polish
Update March 2014:
I'm working currently on a completely new version that will be usable on tablets, too.
NOTE: The BILLING permission is only needed for in-app donation
Changes for latest debian package (cacti_0.8.8a+dfsg-5+deb7u3_all)