Welcome to the “CadreBible – Bible Study App” for Android (also available on iOS)!
Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. His Word is the power to salvation.
* Enjoy Reading or Studying the Scriptures with this innovative, OFF-LINE Bible Study App!
* Quick and easy to use for Daily Bible Reading or Study further with our great range of Bibles, Strong’s, Greek, Hebrew and Latin resources (NO Internet Connection to read).
* Large Library of free and premium Bibles, Dictionaries, Commentaries, Cross-References, Reading Plans, Devotionals, Children's Bible Stories and other resources available within ONE app.
* Split Screen (2nd Window). Re-sizable Split Window with access to any book in Library.
* Workspace (3rd Window). Optimized for Tablets with on-screen access to Notes, Passage Selector, Search and more.
* Parallel. Compare multiple Bibles and Commentaries verse-by-verse.
* Reading Plans: “Create My Own” Reading Plan using any Bible or Commentary. Built-in plans available for download.
* Search. Fast Search across multiple Bibles/ books/Notes with advanced Search options.
* Look Up. Look Up a word definition in any installed Dictionary directly through the Bible text.
* Passage Selector. Quick Bible Passage Selector with options for List/Grid, Large Buttons, Alphabetical/Canonical listings .
* Bookmarks. Bookmark single/multiple verses with “Quick Bookmark” option available. Arrange into Categories/Folders or Tag, fully editable.
* Notes. Create Notes on single/multiple verses. Arrange into Categories/Folders or Tag, fully editable. Add or Delete verses in existing Notes at any time. Draft Notes.
* Highlights. Highlight words, phrases or verses with full color palette.
* Underlines. Underline words, phrases or verses with full color palette .
* Share. Share your favorite verses via Facebook, Twitter, Text Message, E-mail and other.
* Copy. Copy single/multiple verses to clipboard for later use.
* History. Stores browsing History for future navigation and reference.
* Synchronization & Backup. Built to work with Google Drive enabling access across multiple devices.
* Settings. Many custom Settings including:
Create your own Themes, Colors for Toolbar, Text, Background & Words of Christ, Font face, Main/Split Window Sync, Auto-rotate Screen, Keep Screen on, Full Screen, Show/Hide Strong’s and more.
Free & Premium books available in the CadreBible Library (more added periodically):
KJV - King James Version
KJV Strong’s – King James Version with Strong’s Concordance
MHCC - Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
MHC - Matthew Henry's Commentary Unabridged
BDB - Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew Definitions
BHS – Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia
ESV – English Standard Version
ESVSB - ESV Study Bible
HCSB – Holman Christian Standard Bible
HCSB Strong’s – Holman Christian Standard Bible with Strong’s Concordance
ISV – International Standard Version (with Notes & Maps)
IVP – IVP Bible Background Commentary (OT & NT)
JGE – John Gill’s Exposition of the Entire Bible
MSG – The Message
NASB – New American Standard Bible
NASBEC – New American Standard Bible with Exhaustive Concordance (Strong’s)
NKJV – New King James Version
NLT – New Living Translation
NET Bible (with Notes)
SRN - Scofield Reference Notes
TGD - Thayer's Greek Definitions
TSK – Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
ASV - American Standard Version
BBE - Bible In Basic English
JFB - Commentary Critical and Explanatory on Whole Bible
LXX – Septuagint
MHCC- Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
PNT - People's New Testament Commentary
SBL Greek NT
Scrivener Greek NT
Vulgate – Biblia Sacra Juxta Vulgatam Clementine
WHGNT - Westcott-Hort Greek NT
WEB - World English Bible
YLT - Young's Literal Translation
- Fix for no access to Rev 22
- Fix for add verses to note on tablets
- Add "Tap to Sync" feature
- Performance tweaks
- Fixes for wake from lock, rotate & close settings
- Reading plan and devotional reference/paging fixes
- Fix for parallel mode crash and verse pick issues
- Fix for start-up blank screen
- Performance tweaks
- Please contact [email protected]
for help if need be.
- See http://cadrebible.com/android-app-install for earlier versions.